Wingglider is always looking for new staff ready to join our exciting industry. All our employees are pro-active, hard working individuals happy to work both as part of a team or on solo projects. We have regular opportunities within various departments including pilots and engineers as well as Drop Zone ground support. As and when specific positions are available they will be posted here, but if you are interested in joining a vibrant and hard working team, please contact us by email with your CV and explain which department you are interested in.
If you're interested in learning to skydive or simply fancy a one-off experience then check out:
Dornier DO28 G92 aircraft
- EASA CPL IR
- Minimum 500 hours Pilot in Command
- Minimum 50 hours and 100 landings tail wheel
- Valid MEP rating
- To give a 2 year commitment after company training has completed
- Based in Spain or Portugal
- Good understanding of Spanish
Please only email firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV if you meet the requirements.